KIPP STAR SEARCH
April 2 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
About KIPP STAR SEARCH
The evening begins with a casual reception of heavy hors d’oeuvres, complimentary beer & wine (provided by Friends of KIPP), a full cash bar, and a LIVE student performance by the KIPP Showtime Drumline followed by our STAR performers!
This year’s show is mirrored after the popular TV show American Idol with elements of The Voice! But in KIPP STAR SEARCH, some of Tulsa’s prominent community leaders live out their “daydream” of dominating the stage to unleash their INNER STAR through vocal and choreographed performances. Our LIVE studio audience will learn the backstory of each amazing performer and have the opportunity to cast their votes.
The competition will be fierce but only ONE will be crowned the WINNER of KIPP STAR SEARCH!
April 2, 2020 | 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Learn more about sponsorship levels here.
Meet additional sponsors here.
We are thrilled to announce our official KIPP STAR SEARCH 2020 lineup. Taking the stage on April 2, 2020 will be:
- Josh Juarez, Founder & Owner of Josh’s Sno Shack
- DeAnn Cooks, KIPP Through College Director of KIPP Tulsa
- Jamie McCoy, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer of Canyon Creek Energy
- Joey Odom, Regional Director of Stan Johnson Co.
- The Price Family, Price Family Properties
- Ben Barber, Senior Vice President of First Pryority Bank
All proceeds help us fulfill our mission of empowering all students with the academic, character and life skills necessary to succeed in high school, college and the competitive world beyond.