- What is a charter school?
- What are the admissions requirements for KIPP Tulsa?
- Will my child’s test scores, grades, or special needs be considered during the admissions process?
- Do you provide transportation to and from school?
- Do you charge tuition?
- Do you have Honors courses?
- If my child is currently on the waitlist, how will I know whether admission will be offered?
- Where can I get an application?
- Do I have to submit an application if I have a sibling currently attending KIPP Tulsa?
- How will students be selected for admission?
- What if my student is not selected in the lottery?
1. What is a charter school?
A charter school is a tuition-free public school that is independently operated. Charter schools have a high degree of autonomy over budgets, curriculum, and personnel, which allows them to structure a school experience that produces the best educational results for theirs students.
7. If my child is currently on the waitlist, how will I know whether admission will be offered?
Based upon your child’s waitlist number, parents or guardians will be contacted by phone or mail if spaces become available.
9. Do I have to submit an application if I have a sibling currently attending KIPP Tulsa?
Yes. All students interested in enrolling at KIPP Tulsa must submit an application. Confirmed siblings will only be automatically accepted once the application process has been completed.